- 5 September 2012 - BCDSS AGM: On August 26, the Officers of the BCDSS announced the date for the 2011/12 AGM as September 15, 2012. The AGM will be held after the Provincial Disc Golf Championships in Whistler, in the Millar Room at Myrtle Philip Elementary School, 6195 Lorimer Road. All BCDSS members are invited to attend. Please note that only current members will be eligible to vote. Because the current membership year ended as of August 31, all members will need to renew their membership prior to the meeting. Memberships can be obtained at the AGM, at Provincials, or by contacting a BCDSS or DGB Officer.
- 4 July 2012 - BCDSS Reorganization: In light of the formation of the new BC Ultimate Society, the BCDSS Board is reviewing the structure the BCDSS, and looking for input from members on our future direction. Please see the forum post and the Board's report.
- 3 July 2012 - Bursary extension: In consideration of the demands of the high school exam period, BCDSS has extended the closing date for applying for BCDSS Bursaries until July 13th, 2012. To apply, see the Forms & Policies on the Juniors Ultimate page.
- 16 May 2012 - The 2012 BC Junior Ultimate Championships will be held on May 26/27. Registration for all teams is now open. Visit the BCJUC website for full details, or register now.
- 15 May 2012 - Bursaries program for ultimate students reinstated for 2012. For more information, see the Forms & Policies on the Juniors Ultimate page.
- 25 Jan 2012 - The AGM was held on January 18, 2012. New officers elected to the Main Board and Branches - visit the Who We Are page for a full list.
The best way to contact us is by e-mail. You can contact specific Directors, or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.
We do regularly read the forum but e-mail will likely generate a quicker response.
Our mailing address is:
PO BOX #29114
RPO South Granville
We are always looking for volunteers and people to help out. If you've got an idea or some free time by all means let us know. You need not become a director of the society to contribute, any and all help is much appreciated. To indicate your interest, email the President.